Friday, March 13, 2009

Have You Said "Thank You" today?

Little tidbits to make you think…

Who was the last person you said “Thank You” to? If you had to make a list today of those people you could or should say “Thank You” to, how long would your list be?

* Your Parents
* Your Spouse
* Your Teachers or Mentors
* Your Best Friend

Around Christmas time I made three “Thank You for your Great Customer Service” greeting cards and put a Starbucks gift card in each (greeting cards is what I do). I went around and did my shopping and chores getting ready for Christmas. When a cashier was polite or showed good customer service I handed them the greeting card. You had to see the look on their faces when I said “Thank You” and gave them the greeting cards. I even got a “Thank You” email back from a waitress I gave a card to. So do I owe her another “Thank You”?

It is contagious and you will be surprised how great you feel. Two little words that we teach our children to say from the time they can speak, but as adults we never remember to tell each other those two simple words.

So…Who’s been waiting for a “Thank You” today?

No comments:

Post a Comment